The aim of the Amis du Musée Marmottan Monet Association is to:
– Contribute to the development and enhance the standing of the Museum in France and internationally.
– Support the organisation of exhibitions and cultural events.
– Help enrich the collections through the acquisition and restoration of works of art.
Current French tax law allows for a tax reduction of 66% of the sum donated, within an annual ceiling of 20% of taxable income. Each donation will be acknowledged by a tax receipt filled out by the Association of Friends.
Fee: 60 euros (80 euros for a couple)
– Free, direct entry to the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions all year round.
– Invitation for 2 persons to exhibition openings and concerts.
– Possibility of taking part in themed days and trips in the company of art historians organised by the Association
– 5% discount in the museum shop.
Fee: 200 euros (300 euros for a couple)
– All the advantages of a friend, plus:
– Two invitations for two people to openings of Museum exhibitions.
– An invitation to special previews of Museum exhibitions.
– A free exhibition catalogue for each exhibition
Member of Honour
Contribution: 500 euros or more
– All the advantages of a friend and benefactor, plus:
– An invitation for two to special previews of Museum exhibitions.
– Invitations to special receptions.