Standard rate: 12€
Concessions: 8.5€ (please provide evidence of age/status)
– under 18
– students under 25
– job seekers, recipients of the RSA
– members of the Maison des Artistes
Free admission (please provide evidence of age/status)
– Disabled visitors
– children under 7
– guides and lecturers
– members of the Institut de France and agents of the Académie des Beaux-arts
– holders of ICOM and ICOMOS cards
– Friends of the Musée Marmottan Monet
The disability card affords free, direct access to the museum. The carer is entitled to reduced admission.
Permanent collections and temporary exhibitions: 3 €
By reservation only: 22 €/ group
Minimum of 15 visitors – Maximum 20 persons (temporary exhibitions) or 25 persons (permanent collections)
Admission: 10 €/person
School group rate: 7€/child (minimum of 13 children)
Foreign language groups: 9.50€/child
Birthdays (10 children minimum): 90€ minimum for 10 children then 9€ per child
Individual rate for “Les P’tits Marmottan”: 9€/child (minimum 10/maximum 15 children)
1 April to 31 October
Full rate: 21.50 €
Reduced rate: 14 € (under 18s, students under 25 with proof of age)
Disabled visitors: 4 €
Free for children under 7s with proof of age
– Tickets purchased online give direct access to the Museum.
– You will be asked to choose a time (every half hour). There is no limit on the duration of your visit.
– Please note: tickets purchased online cannot be collected at the Museum. They must be printed at home or presented on your smartphone.
– Please note: tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Fnac, France Billet, Ticketnet, Ticketmaster (Carrefour, Géant, Magasins U, Intermarché, Leclerc…)
– Every day from 10 am to 5.30 pm (to 8 pm on Thursdays).
– Tickets purchased at the Museum are valid only on the day of purchase.