In the current health context, it is strongly recommended to buy your ticket in advance.
Full price: 12 euros
Concessions: 8.5 euros
Concessions: 8.5€ (please provide evidence of age/status)
– under 18
– student under 25
– job seeker, recipient of the RSA
– member of the Maison des Artistes
– guide for a visitor with a disability
Free admission (please provide evidence of age/status)
– Disabled visitors
– child under 7
– guide and lecturer
– member of the Institut de France and agents of the Académie des Beaux-arts
– holder of ICOM and ICOMOS cards
– Friends of the Musée Marmottan Monet
Permanent collections and temporary exhibitions: 3 €
By reservation only: 22 €/ group
Maximum 15 persons
Admission: 10 €/person
School group rate: 7€/child (minimum of 13 children)
Foreign language groups: 9.50€/child
Birthdays (10 children minimum): 90€ minimum for 10 children then 9€ per child
Individual rate for “Les P’tits Marmottan”: 9€/child (minimum 10/maximum 15 children)
Full rate: 21.50 €
Reduced rate: 14 € (under 18s, students under 25 with proof of age)
Disabled visitors: 4 €
Free for children under 7s with proof of age
– Tickets purchased online give direct access to the Museum.
– You will be asked to choose a time (every fifteen minutes). There is no limit on the duration of your visit.
– Please note: tickets purchased online cannot be collected at the Museum. They must be printed at home or presented on your smartphone.
– Please note: tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Fnac, France Billet, Ticketnet, Ticketmaster (Carrefour, Géant, Magasins U, Intermarché, Leclerc…)
– Every day from 11 am to 6.15 pm (to 8.15 pm on Thursdays).
– Tickets purchased at the Museum are valid only on the day of purchase.