For groups visiting the Monet rooms and permanent collections, the Museums sets an upper limit of 25 persons.
For groups visiting the temporary exhibitions, the Museums sets an upper limit of 20 people.
– By reservation only.
– An inclusive charge of 22 euros (including own-guide authorisation and audiophones) must be paid during the 30 days following the reservation. This is obligatory and non-refundable.
– The group rate is 10 €/person for a minimum of 15 persons. Below this number, standard rates will apply.
– Any cancellation must be made 10 days in advance.
– The reservation time given is when visitors will enter the Museum displays.
– Groups must be present at the ticket desk 15 minutes before entry into the exhibitions to allow for payment.
– Group lecturers or guides must wear a badge indicating their name and function.
firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 (0)1 44 96 50 83