For a risk-free visit, we are implementing the following measures:
- Mandatory mask use throughout the visit (except under 11 years old)
- Hydroalcoholic gel provision
- 1 meter of social distancing required with other visitors
- Reserving your visit timeslot through internet is recommended
- Giving priority entry for visitors with e-tickets
Access to the museum is limited to 100 people, of which 55 visitors only for the temporary exhibition gallery.
In order to guarantee access to everyone, please limit your visit to 1 hour.
For your information:
- Our agents are equipped with masks,
- The reception counters are equipped with glass walls,
- The audioguides are disinfected after each use,
- Lifts, which are regularly disinfected, are reserved for people with reduced mobility,
- Changing rooms and lockers are closed. Please do not bring coats nor backpacks…