Following the announcements of the President of the Republic on July 12, 2021, access to the Marmottan Monet Museum requires, as of July 21, 2021, the presentation of a health pass.
The latter implies :
- Either a certificate of vaccination older than 7 days ;
- Either a certificate of RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 72 hours old;
- Or a certificate of recovery (positive test of + 15 days and – 6 months).
The health pass is accepted in digital or paper format.
For your information:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory,
- The reception counters are equipped with glass walls,
- The audioguides are disinfected after each use,
- Lifts, which are regularly disinfected, are reserved for people with reduced mobility,
- Changing rooms and lockers are closed. Please do not bring coats nor backpacks…